Online Payment System 'OPS'
The Construction Workers Pension Scheme (CWPS) offers a secure online facility to our registered employers since May 1st 2010.
With our Online Payment System (OPS), you can submit and pay your monthly schedules online and also register new employees in CWPS.
OPS is a simple and secure way of managing your CWPS account. CWPS uses sophisticated security to safeguard information entered by you and data is stored and processed in strict compliance with Irish data protection laws.
To download our OPS Flyer, please click here.
Benefits of using ‘OPS’
- You have 24/7 access to your account
- You can update and submit pension contributions directly to CWPS
- You can add new employees and remove employees instantly
- Change pension contribution rate for your employee(s)
- Download full statement of pension contributions paid online
- Apply for a Letter of Compliance
- Submit your evidence of Compliance
- View and print your online payment receipts and allocation listings
- Step-by-step guide to help you along the way
How to get started?
Contact our dedicated OPS Team and have your CWPS Employer ID ready
Phone: 01 407 1488
Alternatively you can follow this link to register your interest. After completing all details, the page will generate an email to the OPS Team who will be in contact with you shortly.
You will be sent a SEPA Direct Debit form to be completed.
Your username and password will be posted to you.
Update and submit your Employees’ pension contributions through the OPS and we’ll do the rest.
Please remember that payments are only collected from your bank account when your monthly schedule is completed and submitted.
To download our OPS User Guide, please click here.